cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Using Flows

Requirement.

While sending notification email,how to identify that particular employee is in PTO/ employee no longer available with the organization

Can anyone suggest me some ideas inorder to proceed for me on this task..

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rupach ,

Could you provide more background so that we can understand your needs easily?

• What is PTO/employee, the fields in the list or something else.
  • "PTO/employee no longer available" is the need to send a notification to the specified employee that there is no extra paid vacation.

Please provide more details.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Requirement :

If some of the folders in SharePoint document library doesn't contain any item (if its empty for 2 weeks in the beginning of every month (10 Business day)), Identify/check those empty folders and notify an email pop-up to alert the Vendors saying the respective  folder is empty.  While sending this notification email to Vendors,  if vendor or user is  in PTO or  he/she no longer available with Organization then notify this to higher manager..

How to identity an employee is in PTO or he is no longer available with the organization?

Could you please provide me any suggestions to proceed for me on this requirement..?

Implemented:

Identified empty folders and and now i am able to send emails to the business owners of the respective folders in library.

RoadBlock:

Identification of empty folder on 11th working day of current month .

Identification of employee active or inactive status with the organization and also PTO of employee/Vendor

Could you please help me with some ideas to proceed me on the above mentioned requirement?

Thanks in Advance

Rupa Ch

can anyone provide some ideas?

Thanks in Advance

Rupa Ch

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (3,713)