cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
desteban
Frequent Visitor

Using an Excel file

Hi: 

I'm using some excel file to obtain rows to work with. This excel has a query through Power Query complement. When Flow access to the file, include a new column with a Powerapps code. After that I can't refresh data from power query and I have to delete the sheet result to recharge again. 

Do you have any solution? 

By the way, do exist any way to refresh the power query data automatically? 

BR

David

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @desteban,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Have you take a try to get the new excel data?

Please share more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice

Sure, I'll try to explain better. 

First of all: 

1) I have an excel file with power query complement using a query to obtain data from a SQL data base. In normal use, I can refresh data in seconds to update the data. Te result goes to in a table. 

From Flow: 

I have a flow thats, every week, gets the row data from the table and something with the results. Flow include a column at the end of the table like this: 

__PowerAppsId__

OQOPzVCtwiA

After that, next week, when I have to refresh the query, doesn't function and I have to delete the result table and recharge again in a new sheet to obtain a new result table, it allows to refresh an obtain a new result that it can be read again from Flow.

From Flow I have using: 

Captura.PNG

I seems that the connector from flow (obtain rows) add a column that disable the refresh of data from a power query connections. 

I hope I could explain myself more clearly. 

BR

David

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,397)