Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Warning on flow

Hi,

Im struggling to understand why im getting the below screenshot. 

Screenshot 2020-02-10 at 12.10.38 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-02-08 at 10.36.31 AM.png

Where am I going wrong? Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Warning on flow

@AB21 it's not an error but a warning and badly-worded one at that. If you are passing data from Power Apps into Power Automate  it's just warning you that any changes you make to the actions in the flow might cause the flow not to run. It should really say "...with any changes to your flow actions"

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@AB21 it's not an error but a warning and badly-worded one at that. If you are passing data from Power Apps into Power Automate  it's just warning you that any changes you make to the actions in the flow might cause the flow not to run. It should really say "...with any changes to your flow actions"

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Thanks! 

My flow still doesn't work, I have been told its a flow issue rather then a power apps one by the power apps users in the forum. 

Apparently the parameter updateitem_id has an invalid value!

here is the screenshot

Screenshot 2020-02-07 at 10.22.35 PM.png  

also here are the triggers iv used in the flow. 

Screenshot 2020-02-08 at 10.40.42 AM.png

The flow doesnt actually run when I click the submit button in the power app. The error in the first screenshot. 

Any ideas?

Thanks

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Hi @RobElliott 

What do you think this could be? Do you think I just need to start from scratch or is there an easy fix?

Please help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (5,945)