cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

When a new email arrives then work item will create in ADO

Hi Team,

When I emailed "help.ado@tally.com" then the work item creates automatically.

If I replied to that email then again ticket is creating(It will be a duplicate). But my requirement is when I replied to that email then it should update it in the Work Item discussion or description. How do I achieve this?

Regards,

Andrews

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @prasadeda 

To prevent the duplicate please check the below but i could not find a way to retrieve the Work Item by Title rather than by Id so that you can update it

Mira_Ghaly_0-1599737505218.png

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Highlighted

No its not fixed @Mira_Ghaly 

Still, the new work items creating 

Highlighted

@prasadeda 

Can you add a new compose data operation with the subject in place and observe how the subject appears in case of reply from the flow history?

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Highlighted

Hi @Mira_Ghaly -  With your suggestion am able to prevent the duplicate work item with the condition. But could you please help me when i reply to email then the email will update in Description or Discussion to retrieve the Work Item.

Highlighted

@prasadeda 

I have tried to figure out this but the problem is that i could not find any way to retrieve the work item id so we can append/update item.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (8,977)