cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Krakhis
Regular Visitor

When an item is created trigger, not triggering - different code from working flow?

Good day,

First post here, sorry if it has been answered before. 

I manage the few flows for my company's site - Currently 4, all similar processes.  I am in the process of creating a new flow, and I used the "When an item is created" trigger, just like the other flows.  However, this one will not work.  The other flows where created by the master sharepoint architect, and I just copied the original and created the other 3 from that. 

Using google I double-checked all options and it seemed like it was set up correctly, however, I noticed that when peeking at the code between the 1st trigger, and the new trigger, the coding is slightly different.  Can anyone explain why that would change?

ORIGINAL Trigger Code:

orig.PNG

NEW Trigger Code:

new.PNG

I did remove the site/table

Even though in the flow the Triggers look identical, the coding is different and I did not see a different trigger to use that had the same name..?  Any help or direction would be awesome!  Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Nived_Nambiar
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi can u share the screenshot of flow to have a look ?

Regards,

Nived 

Krakhis
Regular Visitor

I can take snippets of where I am talking about,

New trigger:

Krakhis_0-1627419557974.png

Old trigger:

Krakhis_1-1627419606176.png

The new one never made it past the trigger.  Was curious why the code changed for the same trigger.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,579)