cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmyCroker
Frequent Visitor

When an item is modified no triggering- SQL On Prem Database connection

Hi, I'm having issues with my flow not triggering when a column is modified in our on prem sql database. I've recreated the flow in our dev environment and it works fine so I'm very confused!! 

This is the dev setup that works:

AmyCroker_1-1603117864265.png

AmyCroker_0-1603117786657.png

and this is the one that won't trigger:

AmyCroker_3-1603118017167.png

AmyCroker_2-1603117901613.png

The only difference i can see is the array but I can't seem to change this. To make things more frustrating I have a flow set up to trigger when an item is created on the same table and that is working in the dev and live environment. Any guidance would be appreciated, I'm totally bamboozeled. 

Thanks

Amy

2 REPLIES 2
shu
Community Support
Community Support

@AmyCroker  I see there is a trigger condition in the flow, is it production one doesn't meet the trigger condition part? 

shu_0-1603167223989.png

Jessie Chen

Support Engineer

Asia Dynamics 365 Support

Customer Services and Support

AmyCroker
Frequent Visitor

@shu it meets the condition part, I have 5 flows that trigger on the status being 0,1,3,5 and 6. Within the SQL database there are several that have been modified to either 1,3 or 6 and none of them are triggering.

Screenshot:

AmyCroker_0-1603180918664.png

I have 6 rows that should have triggered as they were modified to 3 but the flows didn't work. The ones that are 0 are new rows and I have a "when a new row is created" flow which works. It doesn't seem to be registering the modification of the table even though the RowV is changing.

The dev is set up exactly the same and they are working fine.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,496)