cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ichbinbunny
Microsoft
Microsoft

When my flow created an item in SharePoint list, it failed

I tested two flows to create an item in SharePoint list, but they are all failed. They have been working well over a year and also the SharePoint list is not working well since I am not able to delete an item. Could you please help? Thank you.Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ScottShearer
Super User
Super User

@ichbinbunny 

What happen when you try to delete items in the list?  How many items are in the list?

Another option is to ask a SharePoint or Global admin to increase the site quota.

This is not a Power Automate issue - the error indicates that you are out of space in the site collection.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ScottShearer
Super User
Super User

@ichbinbunny 

What happen when you try to delete items in the list?  How many items are in the list?

Another option is to ask a SharePoint or Global admin to increase the site quota.

This is not a Power Automate issue - the error indicates that you are out of space in the site collection.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,595)