Which best choice: Flow to get data from Lookup Column or Additional Column from Lookup Column?
I have some Lists:
- 1.1 Country: Country ID, Country Name
- 1.2 Purpose: Purpose ID, Purpose Name
- 2. Product: Product ID, Product Name, Country ID, Country Name, Purpose ID, Purpose Name, Price
- 3. Sale Order: SO number, Product ID, Country ID, Purpose ID, Price
- 4. Process Tracking: Process ID, SO number, Product ID, Country ID, Price, Process Status
- 5. Delivery Tracking: Process ID, Product ID, Delivery TIme
These lists describe a Process. The following lists will use the data in the previous lists.
I very confuse that I should use Flow to get data from the Lookup Column or Additional Column from Lookup Column to get the data from the previous Lists into the List after.
- If we using Additional Column from Lookup Column, we can't use Lookup Column again in the Lists after to get these data (Lookup Column doesn't support Lookup Column). But we can use flow to get data at the step we are stuck with, right?
=> So, Should we only use Flow with 1 Lookup Column to collect right ID Item from another List, and fill the data in the list we need? But with this approach, we must create each Flow for each Lookup Column we create, It's quite cumbersome and time-consuming. And the flows need time to finish their job, so the data is not fill up right the time we finish the form.
In my example, Can you show me the steps I should take in each list above?