cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Who Approved the document?

My flow is working well. I have a document when saved to Sharepoint an approval process occurs. 

In Sharepoint, I can show comments and the document status. But there isn't a column to add to show who approved the document. I also looked at the flow history and don't see it there either. The issue is I have a team of people and any one of them could approve the document. So I need to see who approved it. How do we see this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Who Approved the document?

Hi @klemay ,

You need to add additional fields to the library to record the details of the approval.

You can add a string field to record who clicked the approve.

Or you can directly add the multiple lines of text field, and fill the Response summary in this field.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Who Approved the document?

Hi @klemay ,

You need to add additional fields to the library to record the details of the approval.

You can add a string field to record who clicked the approve.

Or you can directly add the multiple lines of text field, and fill the Response summary in this field.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (7,305)