cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SeemaMunawara
Level: Powered On

Workflow actions not appearing in UI or running

I have a Switch action with four possible case actions plus the default case action.
The run shows the value as 'MonitorReadingNotInRange' and one of the case actions match this value but the case action is not run and neither are any of the other actions including the Default one. The Flow just stops processing.
If I edit the flow and try to expand each of the case actions only a grey line appears and I cannot see any actions under the case actions.
If I export the Flow to a .zip package I can see the actions within each case action but they are not visible in the UI and they are not being run at all.
This is a global solution in Flow about to go live to hundreds of business locations and cannot be failing like this with no explanation.
The Flow was last edited 2 weeks ago and has been running for the past month during the test phase with no issues.
Can you please help investigate why the Flow will not process switch value and run one of the corresponding case actions.

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Workflow actions not appearing in UI or running

Hi @SeemaMunawara,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow’s configuration?

Further, could you please share the data type of ‘MonitorReadingNotInRange’?

I have made a test on my side and don’t have the issue that you mentioned. My flow’s configuration as below:2.JPGThe flow works successfully as below:3.JPG

Besides, please consider that take a try to re-create the flow and check if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users online (6,002)