cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

add a attachment when a Item is already exist on Sharepoint

Hello,

I am building an automatic attachment flow to SharePoint. The idea is that he take the attachments from a email and upload to a exist item. In the subject give a "kenmerk" number so base this number he can you look for the right Item/ id.

But he doesn't work.... the last action don't wanne start….

i don t know why... Maybe someone know?

And the only wit attachments are Yes and also include attachments YES.

Thanks!

goed4.jpgtweede goed.jpggoed 3.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

Looking through this I am guessing that there are no items in your SharePoint list currently. Due to this when the flow runs the apply to each will do 0 actions because the Sharepoint list is not returning anything. I think if you add an item to the Sharepoint list it should fix the issue.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your answer!

I saw also the filter query was turn on 😓.

But now the condition give a false return back on every for each and i am sure the item exist on the list!...

What can do more for my condition? or maybe something else. A filter array??

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,432)