cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

changed flow in powerapps

Hello folks,

I have made a PowerApp that saves an image to a Sharepoint Library. Therefor i made a Flow and used it in PowerApps.

Now I have changed my SP Library, added a column there, and changed my Flow.

I notice that PowerApps has difficulty when a Flow is changed. When I add my freshly new column in the statement I assigned in my Powerapp, it gives an error "Number of arguments incorrect 3 expected, 4 given". It looks like Powerapps does not seem to automatically understand that a new column has been added in the Flow.

Should something be done in PowerApps to "refresh" the changed Flow before it can be used ?

Tx !!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Visitor

Hi Folks

I have found the solution.

Seems that you need do delete the connection of the Flow to the object you have used it in. In my case it was a button OnSelect property.

When I select my button (or whatever you are using to fire off your Flow), I went to Actions/Flows and then simple deleted the connection to my Flow. And then re-attached it, 

That did the trick, my Flow was triggered fine and dandy.

Ciao

GJ

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Frequent Visitor

Hi Folks

I have found the solution.

Seems that you need do delete the connection of the Flow to the object you have used it in. In my case it was a button OnSelect property.

When I select my button (or whatever you are using to fire off your Flow), I went to Actions/Flows and then simple deleted the connection to my Flow. And then re-attached it, 

That did the trick, my Flow was triggered fine and dandy.

Ciao

GJ

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (68,714)