cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connecting excel workbooks and updating specific columns

Hello, I wanted to kindly ask for assistance with Power automate flow please.  I have two excel workbooks in one drive: one is my personal tracker workbook that has several columns but I only want to automate two columns named Audit 1 and Audit 2.  Based on the data I am auditing, when complete in the Audit 1 column I will always type the word "complete" in every single row, and Audit 2 I will always type the phrase "ready to file". in that column for every row. The other workbook is the master tracker, which is tracked by supervisors. It has different columns than my master tracker, the only exception are Audit 1 and Audit 2 based on what I enter in my personal tracker.  They want to track my progress and see when these audits are complete in this master tracker.  So my question is each time I update Audit 1 and Audit 2 columns in my own tracker workbook, how can I make it so that the master tracker workbook Audit 1 and Audit 2 columns also update with the same data?  Thank you for any insight and help!  I am new to automate.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @hazeleyes86,

It seems that you have posted the same question, for other helpers to easily identify, please following this original post:

Connecting 2 excel workbooks and updating columns - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @hazeleyes86,

It seems that you have posted the same question, for other helpers to easily identify, please following this original post:

Connecting 2 excel workbooks and updating columns - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (69,804)