cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wcsmith
Helper I
Helper I

create TODO task only works for me...not other users

I have a Power App triggered flow that passes a simple string and due date to Power Automate.  I then create a todo task in the general 'Task' list.  The flow works perfectly for me, but gives a 'item not found in store' error when other users try to execute the flow.  I can't seem to figure out why this is happening.  The app is using my credentials to connect to the database, but should be using the users credentials for the 'todo' connection.  I've verified the items are passing through from the app to Power Automate...it's just not creating the task.

4 REPLIES 4
kierian
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello 

Does user has access to resource that flow processing 

Have a good day.

I would assume so.  It's the built in 'todo' task in Office 365.  I'm not asking to create the todo on a 'shared todo list'...it should just create a personal task for them in your outlook.  I assumed when the app asks to connect using their credentials...then that should resolve the necessary connection.  Is that not the case?

When you share the app that doesnt give user access to resources in the app 

for example if you share an app that  has excel sheet hosted on one drive users need to have access to the file hosted on OneDrive before sharing app with users

How do I share their own personal Task space in todo?  Do I need to setup a different list and somehow share it?  I really wanted each user to have their own task list...not necessarily see everyone's if that makes sense.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (21,418)