cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

@empty failing

Good afternoon all,

So, I'm new to flow, but have had some success these past few days, which led me to getting a little excited about the possibilities for my clients.

However, today I came across an issue with an '@empty' check wich is failing for no apparent reason.

Here's an overview of the flow:

Flow 1.JPG

And here's a shot of the output - please note on the GetRecordsCreatedInLast10Minutes filter array, I have 3 records on the output.

Flow 1.JPGFlow2.JPG

Any help would be most welcome.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: @empty failing

Apologies to All.

the problem wasn't actually in the Check, it was in the following action for the condition, where I was collating the 'GetTheData' (Data Operation - Select). I'd made a spelling error ItemDescriptiok instead of ItemDescription for one of the fields in my operation.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Apologies to All.

the problem wasn't actually in the Check, it was in the following action for the condition, where I was collating the 'GetTheData' (Data Operation - Select). I'd made a spelling error ItemDescriptiok instead of ItemDescription for one of the fields in my operation.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @A8Tony,

Have your problem be solved?

If your problem has been solved, please go ahead and mark the post as solved by clicking “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Best Regards,

Alice

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (8,038)