cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error

ResponseSwaggerSchemaValidationFailure. The API 'kaizala' returned an invalid response for workflow operation 'Cuando_alguien_responde_a_una_acción_personalizada' of type 'OpenApiConnectionWebhook'. Error details: 'The API operation 'ActionResponseOnGroup' requires the property 'body/answer1' to be of type 'String' but is of type 'Float'.'

7 REPLIES 7

Hi Team, 

I got the same error message yesterday when using a Kaizala custom action card to create a flow

Screenshot 2020-10-01 142525.jpg

Regards

Carlos

I have the exact same error, what's causing this? All my flows have grounded to a halt as a result and we are much less productive now!!! So frustrating....

Any help here? Am still struggling to get this resolved and as a result my entire solutions are not working.

I am pretty certain the issue is to do with the trigger as my actions haven't changed. Further, the error is showing for multiple questions on my custom action.

@Carlos_Paredes and @Hamell did you get any solution to this?

Kaizala Action Error.png

Any help here? I am presented with this error today, I am struggling to resolve this, and as a result all my solutions are not working.

Frequent Visitor

Is there anyone who can assist here?? Who needs to be contacted for feedback to be provided?? Am certain the issue is with the Trigger as all my solutions were working perfectly before this. 

@JuanS , @Carlos_Paredes@Hamell - have any of you found a solution??

I feel as if this problem is either being ignored or not being taken seriously which is very disappointing. Why cant we get any feedback???

Frequent Visitor

JuanS_0-1611218437031.png

It looks line the "answer" provided in Answer5 is set as Object and the Api requires it to be type String

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (108,117)