cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liron
Frequent Visitor

file in locked mode

I have had a flow setup for about a week that allowed a file to be moved to folder2 once it had been created in folder1. The flow worked 100% of the time. Now when I use the flow it fails everytime. For example I save a new excel document into folder1 (.xlxs) and the flow fails with the error: Action 'Move_file' failed.

With these details "cannot be moved because it is in locked mode.
clientRequestId: 7d9f5388-f9bd-465a-a1db-1f6abdb9fb19
serviceRequestId: 7d9f5388-f9bd-465a-a1db-1f6abdb9fb19"

I don't understand how this can happen all of a sudden when I didn't have this problem in the first place using exactly the same files.

The only way I've got this to work is if I create a .jpeg in Folder1 it moves to Folder2 without issues.

3 REPLIES 3
CP153319
Helper V
Helper V

What is the date the flow started failing?

Liron
Frequent Visitor

Roughly 1st of March

CP153319
Helper V
Helper V

Thanks - I had one start failing on March 9th where before March 9th it worked flawlessly. Same as you, locked file. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,354)