cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
juresti Resolver II
Resolver II

flow documentation

Does anyone know the real link to the documentation site for Flow?

When I go here it takes me to a search screen that when you try to find documentation on an action it returns links that have nothing to do with it.

For example if you want to find an action and all its properties.

Maybe my concept of documentation is different than theirs?

11.PNG10.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: flow documentation

Hi @juresti 

You can find information related to the connectors here": https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/docq/ 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @juresti 

You can find information related to the connectors here": https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/docq/ 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

juresti Resolver II
Resolver II

Great, this is very useful.

The only thing I notice is that they forgot to document the built in actions.

I was looking for the loop until built in action to read the details of what all the settings do.

I still need this though, it lists all connectors, actions, and properties.

Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @juresti 

Yes, "documentation" does not point to the lists all connectors, actions, and properties.

That list can usually be accessed from the a specific connector description page, from the "Learn more" button.

But surprisingly, the Control connector (that contains the Do Until) does not seem to have a documentation of that kind. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (5,096)