cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

flow documentation

Does anyone know the real link to the documentation site for Flow?

When I go here it takes me to a search screen that when you try to find documentation on an action it returns links that have nothing to do with it.

For example if you want to find an action and all its properties.

Maybe my concept of documentation is different than theirs?

11.PNG10.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @juresti 

You can find information related to the connectors here": https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/docq/ 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @juresti 

You can find information related to the connectors here": https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/docq/ 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Great, this is very useful.

The only thing I notice is that they forgot to document the built in actions.

I was looking for the loop until built in action to read the details of what all the settings do.

I still need this though, it lists all connectors, actions, and properties.

Hi @juresti 

Yes, "documentation" does not point to the lists all connectors, actions, and properties.

That list can usually be accessed from the a specific connector description page, from the "Learn more" button.

But surprisingly, the Control connector (that contains the Do Until) does not seem to have a documentation of that kind. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (12,523)