cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DamianF

flow - onedrive to SHP list

Hello All, I've create flow which is triggered when someone create file on OneDrive - then this item is moved to SharePoint list - and that's it. Problem is when user copy more than 20files to OneDrive, then my flow is starting less then 20times. Example: User create 40files in OneDrive, but my flow start only 22times. Could You help me where is the problem? Rergards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DamianF,

You could check this document to know how trigger run:

Schema reference for trigger and action types - Azure Logic Apps | Microsoft Docs

The one drive is a kind of ApiConnectionWebhook, it works like HTTP Webhook but uses a Microsoft-managed API.

I assume that there are too many files uploaded in OneDrive at the same time cause the trigger sometimes not work.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DamianF,

You could check this document to know how trigger run:

Schema reference for trigger and action types - Azure Logic Apps | Microsoft Docs

The one drive is a kind of ApiConnectionWebhook, it works like HTTP Webhook but uses a Microsoft-managed API.

I assume that there are too many files uploaded in OneDrive at the same time cause the trigger sometimes not work.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,415)