cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

how to get created record from dynamics and insert into azure sql service using microsoft flow.

HI, in Microsoft flow don't know is it possible or not can anyone say is it possible or not if possible can you explain. i want to get created record from dynamics 365 if the record is create i need to insert a record to azure sql. i want to get update a record from dynamics 365 if the record is update i need to update a record to azure sql i.e it will have guid which is same as dynamics but i want to get update guid and need to search in sql and update. i want to get deleted record from dynamics 365 if the record is deleted i need to deleted a record to azure sql i.e it will have guid which is same as dynamics but i want to get deleted guid and need to search in sql and delete.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rocky5 ,

You could create three flows with the below triggers to achieve the requirement:

1.png

When a record is created in the dynamic 365, create the record in the sql server.

When a record is updated / deleted, check the same item in the sql server, update/ delete the record.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rocky5 ,

You could create three flows with the below triggers to achieve the requirement:

1.png

When a record is created in the dynamic 365, create the record in the sql server.

When a record is updated / deleted, check the same item in the sql server, update/ delete the record.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (9,779)