cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DamjanZ
Frequent Visitor

how to populate output

Hi All,

I have an issue where the body of the output is blank, and I would like to populate it with some parameters, if possible, to have some feedback of completed action.

Flow is cloud flow, that inserts record in T5200 - Employee of the BC(SaaS) and then gets that records by its systemID, and then some execute action is called to update the data in T156 - Resource (this is done with a procedure added on the custom ApiPage).

Procedure that is being called from action employee-UpdateResourceAfterEmployeeIsInserted

DamjanZ_4-1646960902427.png

Flow design:

DamjanZ_2-1646960603293.png

input from the 'Execute_action_(V3)' is populated as expected

DamjanZ_1-1646960566411.png

Body of output is blank, where I would like to insert some details of updated record, if that is possible, so that user will have some log what was updated.

DamjanZ_3-1646960741235.png

1 REPLY 1
ManishJain
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @DamjanZ ,

You need to update return type of employee-UpdateResourceAfterEmployeeIsInserted to get the output back in flow. Please get in touch with the team if you are not the owner of this action.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (1,905)