Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gjeh
Resolver III
Resolver III

http trigger flow doesn't start

Hello All,

I am using a flow to collect PDF file from SP and send it to PowerApp as i have done in several of apps before.

However I created the flow for a new tenant today and put the url to call the flow in the app as always but the flow just doesn't start.

What do I do to make it start working?

1. flow never ran

gjeh_0-1618317006658.png

2. the flow

gjeh_1-1618317050462.png

3. flow getting called in the document property of the pdf viewer powerapps (this works, can show you 2 others apps with a flow exactly like this)

gjeh_3-1618317137604.png

so why will my flow not start??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gjeh
Resolver III
Resolver III

Not exactly sure how I got the flow to start running (fails though, but still they start running!). If i have to make a guess it's because I forgot to specify the ID for the pdf file to call at the end of the url (&itemid=)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gjeh
Resolver III
Resolver III

could the problem possibly be that the administrator did not properly add premium license (1 user, unlimited flows) to the account i created the flow with?

gjeh
Resolver III
Resolver III

Not exactly sure how I got the flow to start running (fails though, but still they start running!). If i have to make a guess it's because I forgot to specify the ID for the pdf file to call at the end of the url (&itemid=)

View solution in original post

Mari
Microsoft
Microsoft

Thanks for sharing your findings!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (63,762)