cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harpreet_Tohra
Frequent Visitor

issue in paasing variables from powerapps to power automate

Hi..

I am using power apps and power automate to build a application. I have a button on power apps application's screen. By clicking on the button i want to pass 4 variables data/value to power automate flow. inside the flow I have initialised 4 different variables and taking value from the power apps. But the issue is when i pass variables from power apps to flow as: Flow_name.Run(var1.text,var2.text,var3.text,var4.text) and insid ethe flow first i have initialised flow_var_name1, flow_var_name2, ...so on.

Issue is in the flow I  gat flow_var_name1 = var3 (from power apps) ..... How to pass variables from powerapps in sequence and how to store/get the values of varables in flow variables in the same sequence.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
annajhaveri
Super User
Super User

@Harpreet_Tohra  refer to this blog post https://sharepains.com/2019/01/29/powerapps-send-your-data-to-microsoft-flow-with-less-parameters/ it is helpful when you want to pass multiple parameters from powerapps to flow

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
annajhaveri
Super User
Super User

@Harpreet_Tohra  refer to this blog post https://sharepains.com/2019/01/29/powerapps-send-your-data-to-microsoft-flow-with-less-parameters/ it is helpful when you want to pass multiple parameters from powerapps to flow

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (67,080)