cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harpreet_Tohra
Frequent Visitor

issue in paasing variables from powerapps to power automate

Hi..

I am using power apps and power automate to build a application. I have a button on power apps application's screen. By clicking on the button i want to pass 4 variables data/value to power automate flow. inside the flow I have initialised 4 different variables and taking value from the power apps. But the issue is when i pass variables from power apps to flow as: Flow_name.Run(var1.text,var2.text,var3.text,var4.text) and insid ethe flow first i have initialised flow_var_name1, flow_var_name2, ...so on.

Issue is in the flow I  gat flow_var_name1 = var3 (from power apps) ..... How to pass variables from powerapps in sequence and how to store/get the values of varables in flow variables in the same sequence.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
annajhaveri
Super User
Super User

@Harpreet_Tohra  refer to this blog post https://sharepains.com/2019/01/29/powerapps-send-your-data-to-microsoft-flow-with-less-parameters/ it is helpful when you want to pass multiple parameters from powerapps to flow

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
annajhaveri
Super User
Super User

@Harpreet_Tohra  refer to this blog post https://sharepains.com/2019/01/29/powerapps-send-your-data-to-microsoft-flow-with-less-parameters/ it is helpful when you want to pass multiple parameters from powerapps to flow

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (38,673)