cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TonyIngall

missing dynamic content whern trying to add data from forms to an email

I'm trying to build an email which contains content from a Microsoft Form.  When I look at the dynamic content available not all the fields in the form are shown.Screenshot 2022-09-14 142922.png

5 REPLIES 5
Sundeep_Malik
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey @TonyIngall 

Everything seems correct. Maybe while filling the form, people are not adding some things. 

TonyIngall

I don't think that's the case, I can't see the fields I want to add in the list of dynamic content

Sundeep_Malik
Community Champion
Community Champion

@TonyIngall 

Is it a dropdown? Lately I saw a post where this was the case in which drop down value was missing. Not able to find that post currently. 

TonyIngall

it's a text field

TonyIngall

I've found the answer.  I'd moved the form to be a group form and the flow was picking up an old deleted form with the same name from my recycle bin. The solution is to pick the form ID from the url for the form and paste that where the form ID is needed in the flow.  Oh and emptying the recicle bin eliminates the confusion with an old form name!!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (2,332)