cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Techie123

need help with creating child flow for sending reminders to Approvers

Dear All,

I need your guidance on how to create a Child Flow, that sends reminders to approvers every 1 minute, to approve their items. I have tried to check various videos/links, and not clear on what is the process of achieving this

Any guidance will be much appreciated

1 REPLY 1
David-
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Based on the information you provided, I would think a scheduled flow should work. You can run every it minute, which seems excessive to me and could cause issues if you have lots of items in the list since it could take more than a minute for the flow to complete. When it runs you can use the get items action with a filter to only get items that have not been approved. Then an apply to each action can send the e-mail notification.

This is a flow I use to send an e-mail on the day a new employee starts. The two variable actions set the value for the filter of the get items action, which in my case is where today = start date.

David_0-1655214411837.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,060)