cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pinarrehber
Level: Powered On

powerapps notifications from excel data

Hi, 

I have created an app on Powerapps from excel data. I have tasks that are assigned to specific people. I want people to get push and email notifications one day and one week before the due date for that specific task. So each notification should look like this: 

Dear <<[User_name]>> due date for <<[task_name]>> is tomorrow. Please submit actual dates. 

So when the user clicks the notification she should be navigated to details page of that task in powerapps. 

Ive been searching this but I couldnt find anything that helps. 

Please help me asap

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: powerapps notifications from excel data

Hi @pinarrehber,

Do you want the people to get the email notification one day before the due date for that specific task?

Do you want the user to be navigated to the details page of the that task in your PowerApps app when the user clicks the notification?

If you want the user to be navigated to the details page of the that task in your PowerApps app when the user clicks the notification, I afraid that that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently. The "SendPushNotification" action of PowerApps Notification connector only support opening the specific PowerApps app rather than the details page of your PowerApps app when the user click the notification.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

More details about sending a pull notification in PowerApps, please check the following article:

Send a pull notification in PowerApps

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
pinarrehber
Level: Powered On

Re: powerapps notifications from excel data

Hi

@v-xida-msft

Yes I want people to get both email and mobile notification one day before the due date for that specific task. 

I have checked the link you have sent me before but it isnt helpful for excel data. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 190 members 5,184 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: