cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ea1409
Helper I
Helper I

problem sending attachments to approval flow

How about, I have a question about a question that started to fail today, what happens is that I had a flow that was triggered from power apps, the flow goes to a sharepoint list and verified if the record sent from power apps, it had attached files, if it had them what it did was to obtain the attached data and then obtain its content and later store it in a matrix to send them to an approval flow, before it worked with the following structure

{
"name":"DisplayName del obtener archivos",
"content":{
"$content-type":"aqui colocaba el contenido dinamico para obtener el contenido del archivo + ['$content-type']"
"$content":"aqui colocaba el contenido dinamico para obtener el contenido del archivo + ['$content']"

}

}

pero esto dejo de funcionar, porque cuando llega al momento de enviar los adjuntos en las aprobaciones saca el siguiente error.

captura 2.PNG

Se ha detectado un error de servidor interno. El identificador de seguimiento es "e30f7f8a-c0fe-4551-bff3-6d8db66c4dee".

I have also tried a thousand ways to place the content of the file with the formula base64 () until I assign it to a variable so as not to have to make the changes inside because it was not working either, but when saving the changes and returning, power automate does not take the formula
{
"content": base64 ("here I placed the dynamic content to obtain the content of the file")
"name": "DisplayName of get files"
}

4.PNG

captura3.PNG

al recibir los contenidos adjuntos el archivo no se visualiza porque el contendio no esta decodificado pero no se que sucede con power automate del porque no quiere guardar los cambios con la formula base64(), a alguien le sucede lo mismo. Gracias por cualquier información

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-JessicaG-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ea1409 ,

Do you want to send records from Power Apps and  add attachments from the records to the approval flow?

You could pass the selected record ID to the flow directly in the app and get the attachment content based on the ID. I have tests for your reference, you could refer to the screenshot below:

vJessicaGmsft_0-1639998650162.png

vJessicaGmsft_1-1639998742216.png

vJessicaGmsft_2-1639998804880.png

vJessicaGmsft_4-1639999288455.png

Best Regards,

Jessica Gu

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-JessicaG-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ea1409 ,

Do you want to send records from Power Apps and  add attachments from the records to the approval flow?

You could pass the selected record ID to the flow directly in the app and get the attachment content based on the ID. I have tests for your reference, you could refer to the screenshot below:

vJessicaGmsft_0-1639998650162.png

vJessicaGmsft_1-1639998742216.png

vJessicaGmsft_2-1639998804880.png

vJessicaGmsft_4-1639999288455.png

Best Regards,

Jessica Gu

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (1,136)