cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

"Comments on instagram photos" Flow Module

Hi all, 

I tried to set up the "Get comments on instagram photos sent to email after one day" straight out of the box, but I keep getting an error. Status code says 404. I didn't know if it was appropriate to paste the error code so I haven't, it's huge. 

Any help would be great. 

Thanks team. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: "Comments on instagram photos" Flow Module

Hi @KnightSmith,

Could you please share a full screenshot of the configuration of your flow? 

Please show me the error code, an error code 404 appears, indicating that the configuration of the Flow action may be problematic.

This is the flow I configured according to the template. It is three minutes delay in the test and it run successfully.

13.PNG

14.PNG

It would be helpful if you could post more details and we would provide a proper workaround for you.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Re: "Comments on instagram photos" Flow Module

Hi @v-bacao-msft thanks for your reply. Below is my workflow, and then the error I receive. Apologies for the delay. I gave it a few weeks in case I was getting ahead of myself.  

ScreenGrab.pngScreenGrab2.png 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (5,853)