cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alicja
Frequent Visitor

"Send email with options" takes too long

Hello, 
I have a problem with my flow. It is used in production since a few month and today suddenly process of sending email with options to one person takes 20hours. There was also two flows, where this operation takes 1 hour. 
Never had it lasted that long for this several months.
I am using per user-plan and flow is triggered 10-60 times per month. Only this one operation takes 20 hours, the rest of the flow looks fine. Is it a temporary failure of flows or a bigger problem?

image.png

3 REPLIES 3
manuelstgomes
Super User
Super User

HI @Alicja 

I would interpret the data differently. Since it's a send an email with options, the 20h is the time that the person took to choose one of the options. You can even see in your screenshot that the person selected. "Accepted." The time will vary since it's depending on the person pressing the option on the email, hence the time difference. 

Makes sense?

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

It make sense to me, sorry. I was comparing this with earlier flows, where the time of responses was really short. 
But my problem is not solved, because users complained to me today that they trigger a flow and they receive this e-mail after more than one hour (in cases where time of this block is 1h). There was no others problem with outlook this time and it's disturbing that one simple operation lasts so long. I am just looking for the cause of this problem.

Hi @Alicja ,

The Send an email with options action always works well on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Maybe it is the temporary issue, if the issue still exists, I suggest that you could contact Microsoft for any help.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,002)