cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gzgenm
Frequent Visitor

"get calendars" doesn't return added calendars apart from default two

1. I've tested my flow using "Get Calendars" with my own account:
a. made "get calendars" to access my account with my credentials.

b. opened a couple of shared calendars manually (they appeared to be in "other people's calendars")

c. checked that my flow works fine and "get calendars" had returned me its names.

2. Created another account

a. made "get calendars" to use a new connection to it.

b. opened about 400 calendars shared calendars I had given permissions to.

c. Now I see that it returns only default "Calendar" and "Birthdays" (and any personal, created manually by far) when, at the same time, I can see all of them on the account's outlook365 calendar tab.

I want to make my flow working. Can't realize what I did wrong. Could anyone help me please with it?

5 REPLIES 5
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @gzgenm,

You said that you made get calendars to use a new connection to it, do you mean that you switch to a different connection? Please try with another action, such as “Send an email” to see if the connection works fine.

It seems that you have about 400 shared calendars, if you have only several shared calendars, will you get all of them?

I made a test on my side, all the calendars, including shared calendars can be returned without issues.(I only have several shared calendars on my side)

If possible, please share some screenshots for this issue to help reproduce it on my side.

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Connection works, because I can see an output where "get calendars" is getting local calendars (not a shared one) of the new account just fine.

Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 11.34.41.png

gzgenm
Frequent Visitor

No idea?

I've got one bug and one issue concerning GetCalendars action.

1. There is the bug, which is when you set permission on someone's calendar to another person using powershell,

and then that person opens that calendar using outlook365/calendar -> add calendar -> from directory, GetCalendars returns no result even if the person is able to view, add and delete all the events in it.

Only 'send notification mail' and clicking "add and view" in it do the trick.

2. GetCalendars returns only 256 items per account. Unfortunetaly it's absolutely unuseful for the task I'm trying to do.
I'd like it to be at least 4 times more. Like 1024 or smth 😞

Hello, @gzgenm!

Please write a post about your potential bug issue in the "I Found A Bug" Category of the Flow forum!

Thanks!

-Gabriel

Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,323)