cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shalini
Level: Powered On

recurrence in sharepoint list to send mail

I have a sharepoint list.List has person and group type column called person.User wants to keep up to date the document verification process.

The mail for item verification has to go every 10 days.How this could be achusing flow recureence.

When i use recureence and try to update list column value it does not let me pick the correct one.

Could yu please help me o complete this task using recureence.i am new to flow.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: recurrence in sharepoint list to send mail

Hi @shalini,

To mail the item every 10 days, you could use the trigger Recurrence, and change the Frequency to Day, then Interval to 10.

How do you want to update list column? Could you show me more details on your scenario?

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
shalini
Level: Powered On

Re: recurrence in sharepoint list to send mail

My requirement is

• Sharepoint contains lists
  • Each record in a list will have a person assigned; let us call that person the responsible
  • Likewise, each record has a last-verified-at date field of the last verification (field should validate to <[today]+1)
  • Every N days, the responsible needs to verify and confirm the information. Verification is said to have happen when last-verified-at is updated.

if i use recurrence to validate item every n days how could i update item and send mail.i have to start with recurrence first it will not set at item create or updat so how the flow pick whichsharepoint  item i should refer

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,475)