Did you mean: 
easyhelp
Frequent Visitor

share flow run as user without sending email

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @easyhelp 

Thank you for all your time.

As we discussed, seems it's not working for disabling notification from flow while we sharing the flow. The only workaround is configuring transport rule to block such kind of messages.

For further assistance related to sharepoint, please go to sharepoint forum for help.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=onlineservicessharepoint 

Please click Accept as Solution if my post is helpful to you. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Best regards,

Anna

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-duann-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @easyhelp 

Thank you for posting.

Based on your issue topic, you don’t want to receive notification email while sharing a flow. If I misunderstood, please kindly let me know.

Actually, we can’t achieve your requirement through flow as this function belongs to internal policy which is deployed by design. We can’t control system sending notification if any changes made. However, we can configure rules to delete such kind of notifications. I’m not sure whether you know something about exchange or not. But we can do that in exchange admin center.

1.Please go to exchange admin center > mail flow > rules;

2.Create a new rule and set up condition: The sender is …, then input ‘maccount@microsoft.com’;

3.Set up action to ‘delete the msg without notify anyone…’.

v-duann-msft_0-1615343833093.png

The transport rule will be effective after a while. From my end, it takes about 20 minutes but it depends. If it takes effect, you won’t receive such kind of notification any more.

Here is the message trace result for this notification from maccount@microsoft.com:

v-duann-msft_1-1615343833099.png

After that, the notification emails failed to deliver as expected.

Hope the content above may help you.

Thanks

Anna

Hi, so is any way to blocked it ? For power apps, there is option to uncheck email sent but why power automate dont have?

Hi @easyhelp 

Thank you for your quick reply.

I double checked automate setting from admin center and found the according area.

1.Please go to automate admin center and navigate to environment: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/environments;

2.Select the environment you are using and go to settings;

3.Go to email > email settings;

4.Disable notification by unchecking box.

v-duann-msft_0-1615345954094.png

v-duann-msft_1-1615345954103.png

v-duann-msft_2-1615345954112.png

Hope it helps.

If any further query, please kindly let me know.

Thanks

Anna

thanks. Do  try and it work? Will it affect other workflow notification or just disable information? for enironment of type ms teams, where is the setting as it also sent notification but no email setting?

Hi @easyhelp 

Thank you for all your time.

As we discussed, seems it's not working for disabling notification from flow while we sharing the flow. The only workaround is configuring transport rule to block such kind of messages.

For further assistance related to sharepoint, please go to sharepoint forum for help.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=onlineservicessharepoint 

Please click Accept as Solution if my post is helpful to you. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Best regards,

Anna

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,702)