cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

trigger button in a sharepoint list with my flow

Hello,

i have a problem with my sharepoint list.

In fact, there is a trigger button in that list. In a normal case, when i click the trigger button it is running and my flow is triggered and a words document is generated with my premium connector word business.

But since my company has created a new environment in power automate, i have been constraint to migrate my flow in this new power automate ' s environment and my trigger button in my sharepoint list doesn't work. Of course i have selected the new FLOW'S ID number for my json code...

So here is my JSON code for the column yes/no in my sharepoint list which is my trigger button :

{
  "$schema": "https://developer.microsoft.com/json-schemas/sp/column-formatting.schema.json",
  "elmType": "button",
  "customRowAction": {
    "action": "executeFlow",
    "actionParams": "{\"id\":\"XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX--> here my flow's id\", \"headerText\":\"Génération du document\",\"runFlowButtonText\":\"Générer le document\"}"
  },
  "attributes": {
    "class": "ms-fontColor-themePrimary ms-fontColor-themeDark--hover",
    "title": "Générer le document"
  },
  "style": {
    "border": "none",
    "background-color": "transparent",
    "cursor": "pointer"
  },
  "children": [
    {
      "elmType": "span",
      "attributes": {
        "iconName": "WordLogo",
        "class": "ms-font-xxl"
      }
    }
  ]
}

So my trigger button doesn't work anymore : when i click on it, nothing happened, what can i do ? Can you help me plese ?

liste.pngflow.png

3 REPLIES 3

Have you tried to export the flow and import it again? Can you trigger it manually outside of the button, from a menu option?

Hello @jaxkookie ,

I have exported my flow from my initial environment in a package .zip

And i can't execute my flow manually in the new environment because in this new environment the flow has never been executed yet. So i can't test it manually...

Add a condition that is true so it will run.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (35,623)