cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

trigger button in a sharepoint list with my flow

Hello,

i have a problem with my sharepoint list.

In fact, there is a trigger button in that list. In a normal case, when i click the trigger button it is running and my flow is triggered and a words document is generated with my premium connector word business.

But since my company has created a new environment in power automate, i have been constraint to migrate my flow in this new power automate ' s environment and my trigger button in my sharepoint list doesn't work. Of course i have selected the new FLOW'S ID number for my json code...

So here is my JSON code for the column yes/no in my sharepoint list which is my trigger button :

{
  "$schema": "https://developer.microsoft.com/json-schemas/sp/column-formatting.schema.json",
  "elmType": "button",
  "customRowAction": {
    "action": "executeFlow",
    "actionParams": "{\"id\":\"XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX--> here my flow's id\", \"headerText\":\"Génération du document\",\"runFlowButtonText\":\"Générer le document\"}"
  },
  "attributes": {
    "class": "ms-fontColor-themePrimary ms-fontColor-themeDark--hover",
    "title": "Générer le document"
  },
  "style": {
    "border": "none",
    "background-color": "transparent",
    "cursor": "pointer"
  },
  "children": [
    {
      "elmType": "span",
      "attributes": {
        "iconName": "WordLogo",
        "class": "ms-font-xxl"
      }
    }
  ]
}

So my trigger button doesn't work anymore : when i click on it, nothing happened, what can i do ? Can you help me plese ?

liste.pngflow.png

3 REPLIES 3
jaxkookie
Regular Visitor

Have you tried to export the flow and import it again? Can you trigger it manually outside of the button, from a menu option?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @jaxkookie ,

I have exported my flow from my initial environment in a package .zip

And i can't execute my flow manually in the new environment because in this new environment the flow has never been executed yet. So i can't test it manually...

jaxkookie
Regular Visitor

Add a condition that is true so it will run.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,484)