cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

undefined

I want to create a flow that do the following within AzDO

• I have a customized Work Item type and I want that whenever someone saves that specific Work item I get multiple Child Tasks created. I have tried using One Click Rules but even when the item is not saved it generated the child tasks and we do not want that. 
2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @v-laco 

Can you please share a screenshot of the flow? It might give us more insight on what is going on in the flow and that way we may be able to assist you better. Also, if you are creating the work item from flow, you might want to add some delay between that and the consecutive actions. 

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @v-laco ,

Is there a potential loop in Flow configuration?

When an item is created-create an item, then Flow is triggered again, creating a loop.

Please provide more details about your Flow configuration。

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (8,894)