Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
IAmTheAppUser
Level: Powered On

users not able to get the filecontent using path in Flow

With the same filepath that I am using.

The app users are not able to retrieve the file content using Flow from my shared Onedrive. The Flow failed and gives the error message below:

{
"status": 404,
"message": "Item not found",
"source": "api.connectorp.svc.ms"
}

I have granted both the folder and file access to the users. With the same file path, I am able to get the file content using Flow. But the users can't and they have received the above error code.

Thanks for the help 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: users not able to get the filecontent using path in Flow

Hey @IAmTheAppUser 

The problem here is that the file shared with the user on OneDrive is not available for use by other users (currently a known issue and a limitation for the onedrive business connector). This is because the flow looks into the root folder of a specific user and the shared files comes under Shared folder. These files are not directly accessible via a flow.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: users not able to get the filecontent using path in Flow

Hey @IAmTheAppUser 

The problem here is that the file shared with the user on OneDrive is not available for use by other users (currently a known issue and a limitation for the onedrive business connector). This is because the flow looks into the root folder of a specific user and the shared files comes under Shared folder. These files are not directly accessible via a flow.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,973)