cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

using websiteurl in filter query

A client of mine is looking to update their contacts with the account name where the website on the contact equals the website on the account. Seems pretty simple, however, when try list account records with a filter query where the website eq {contact.websiteurl}

 


I am getting errors

I have tried making it an expression, but still getting an error.

"status"400,
  "message""')' or ',' expected at position 42 in 'contains(websiteurl,items('Apply_to_each')['websiteurl'])'.",
  "error": {
    "message""')' or ',' expected at position 42 in 'contains(websiteurl,items('Apply_to_each')['websiteurl'])'."
 


Anyone see what I'm doing wrong?
Glen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: using websiteurl in filter query

Hi @fiorine ,

 

Expression in the Filter Query:

websiteurl eq '@{triggerBody()?['websiteurl']}'

Please refer to screenshot below:

1.png

 

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: using websiteurl in filter query

Hi @fiorine ,

 

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Would you please share an example of the websiteurl?

 

Please share more details so we could better understand the issue and provide the proper workaround for you.

 

Best regards,

Alice       

 

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: using websiteurl in filter query

Hi Alice,

The workflow is pretty simple.

I do a list records of contacts from CDS connection where the contact name is not null

Then I want to do this list records against the accounts and pull records where the websiteurl would be the websiteurl from the first list of contacts.  This is the step that I can't get correct.

The next step would be to update the contact with the account name of the account found for that website.

 

One example of the the websiteurl is : http://www.theprivatebank.com

 

2020-04-08_13-41-33.jpg

Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

Glenn

Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Re: using websiteurl in filter query

Hello @fiorine 

In your Filter query field - you have a bracket ")" after your field, remove it.

If the field that you are adding is not a number, then enclose it in single quotes, like '<your field>'.

Kind regards, John

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: using websiteurl in filter query

Hi @fiorine ,

 

Expression in the Filter Query:

websiteurl eq '@{triggerBody()?['websiteurl']}'

Please refer to screenshot below:

1.png

 

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (7,482)