cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KatieF
Level: Powered On

Barcode Image from sharepoint list not visible on powerapps

Hi,

I've been trying to figure out for a while how to make the barcode image of an item on my sharepoint list visible on my form screen on powerapps!

I created a barcode content type on my sharepoint list, so all barcode images/barcode values are automatically created as an item is added.

I've attached a few images below!

Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 16.55.45.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-31 at 16.56.30.png

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Barcode Image from sharepoint list not visible on powerapps

Hi @KatieF,

Could you please share more details about the "barcode content type" here?

For image type, it wuld be possible for PowerApps to display it with the image control.if here you have created the customized content type, then I am afraid it may not work in PowerApps currently.

For the other known issues when working with SharePoint list in PowerApps, please check:

Connect to SharePoint from PowerApps

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
KatieF

Hiya! 

this is the tutorial I followed to create the barcodes, i hope this answers your question! http://rose4design.com/blog/sharepoint-list-with-automated-barcodes-for-inventory-items/

KatieF

Hiya! 

this is the tutorial I followed to create the barcodes, i hope this answers your question! http://rose4design.com/blog/sharepoint-list-with-automated-barcodes-for-inventory-items/

tpepe

To get the barcode image to be visible: on the Image you enter the sharepoint url and the GUID of the Sharepoint List that you are using. The scanned image apprears on the designer but for some reason it's not showing up on the mobile device.  I'm wondering if anyone knows why it isn't?

BarcodeImage.PNG