cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MihirY
Level: Powered On

How to add another list screen in SharePoint power app list form

I am customizing one list "A" in power apps. Now I want to insert one button which will act as tab. When user click on that button I want to show a data table, where the data from the second list "B" will be appear. When I do this way, I am getting black data table screen. Do i need to write any formula to make it appear?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: How to add another list screen in SharePoint power app list form

Hi @MihirY,

Could you please share a screenshot of your app's configuration?

Do you customize a SharePoint list form using PowerApps?

I have made a test on my side, please take a try with the following workaround:

• Add your SP list B as a data source within the SharePoint Integration app.7.JPG

• Add a Second screen (named Screen1) within the SP Integration app, then add a Data table control within the screen, set the Data Source property to List B.

Set other properties of Data table control as below:

DataTable1.HoverColor=RGBA(0, 0, 0, 1)

DataTable1.HoverFill=RGBA(190,202,226,.2)

DataTable1.SelectedColor=RGBA(0, 0, 0, 1)

DataTable1.HeadingFill=RGBA(0, 90, 158, 1)

DataTable1.HeadingFont=Font.'Open Sans'

DataTable1.HeadingFontWeight=FontWeight.Normal

DataTable1.HeadingSize=21

DataTable1.HeadingColor=RGBA(255, 255, 255, 1)

Add a Button control (named "Back") within the screen, set the OnSelect property to following formula:

Back()
  • Within FormScreen1, add a Button control (named "Show List B"), set the OnSelect property to following formula:
Navigate(Screen1,ScreenTransition.Fade)

8.JPG

• Save your SharePoint Integration app, then click "Publish to SharePoint" button. 
  • In the upper-left corner, select the back arrow, and then select "Back to SharePoint".

The GIF image as below:Test1.gif

More details about cusomizing a SharePoint list form using PowerApps, please check the following article:

Custom a SharePoint list form using PowerApps

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
MihirY
Level: Powered On

Re: How to add another list screen in SharePoint power app list form

This is what I have done before posting the question. But actual question is, I want to show the add fields/edit form for the List B. 

Means in same list customized form, I want to allow user to  enter details for both List A, List B. Is this possible?