cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pwapp_explorer
Level: Powered On

Integration with SharePoint

OK, so I have watched Wonder Lara's brilliant presentation on using PowerApps rather than Info Path forms presented in the Collab365 conference - now I need answers to the follow to fully jump over:

How do I make the "New" button on a list open the PowerApp form

How do I make it open the PowerApp when I click on the "Title" field on the list view

How do I get it to open the PowerApp when I click "Edit"

Also, if I create a PowerApp using the "PowerApps" button on the ribbon, it adds a View onto the list.

If I create a PowerApp, without using the button, how do I create a View like this?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerApps Staff sarafankit
PowerApps Staff

Re: Integration with SharePoint

@pwapp_explorer& @Anonymous - We are also equally excited about those features and are working really hard to get them enabled soon. The feature will be available on SharePoint First Release Tenants initially before it is made generally available.

I would have loved to provide you an exact date, but sadly the feature is really large cross-cutting and has dependencies that make the date unpredictable.

We wanted to release it in October itself but sadly could meet the quality bar we want to ship with. My best guess is that the timeline for first release availability can be as soon as next week, or at worse over the next month.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would also like to know about this

Microsoft Employee

This feature has not been enabled for all SharePoint users.  We will let you know when the feature will be enabled for all users.

PowerApps Staff

@pwapp_explorer& @Anonymous - We are also equally excited about those features and are working really hard to get them enabled soon. The feature will be available on SharePoint First Release Tenants initially before it is made generally available.

I would have loved to provide you an exact date, but sadly the feature is really large cross-cutting and has dependencies that make the date unpredictable.

We wanted to release it in October itself but sadly could meet the quality bar we want to ship with. My best guess is that the timeline for first release availability can be as soon as next week, or at worse over the next month.

pwapp_explorer
Level: Powered On

This is great - could you please give us the Roadmap ID's so we can track the progress in the Office 365 message center

PowerApps Staff

I got the following Roadmap ID: 16115

Brice235i
Level 8

Hi, any update on this?  Seems like a fairly obvious requirement to integrate a canvas app with a SharePoint list.

I've managed to do this using this post, on the New button... just working out how to open the details screen should a the item be opened from SharePoint and the edit screen should the item be edited from SharePoint. 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Creating-Apps/Associate-PowerApp-to-List-so-that-the-app-opens-w...