Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
tommyrihu
Level: Powered On

Toggle in powerapp and shartepoint list

Hi 

a created an powerapp with a toggle that has order/not orded

then order is chosen then all other columns should be hidden(4 columns)

but cant make it work, i did this on another app with columns just and that works great.

but not with toggle ,probably something is missed :-(

where should i put the command for the  columns to be hidden, is it on the toogle it self our on the all 4 columns?

and how should the command look like ?

big thanks for  help

Tommy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Toggle in powerapp and shartepoint list

Hi @tommyrihu ,

By "other columns should be hidden(4 columns)", did you mean that you want to hide the data of these 4 columns inside a Gallery control when order is selected for toggle? If so, then you should set below formulas to make this work:

Screen1.OnStart=Set(V,true)
Toggle1.OnCheck=Set(V,false)
Toggle1.OnUnCheck=Set(V,true)
Title1.Visible=V
Subtitle1.Visible=V
Body1.Visible=V

Title1/Subtitle1/Body1...is the controls' names in the first part of the gallery control, and each control has the data from one of the 4 column of SharePoint list. 

Capture.JPG

And what did you mean by "i did this on another app with columns just"? Can you please share the formula that you used to achieve this?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Toggle in powerapp and shartepoint list

Hi @tommyrihu ,

By "other columns should be hidden(4 columns)", did you mean that you want to hide the data of these 4 columns inside a Gallery control when order is selected for toggle? If so, then you should set below formulas to make this work:

Screen1.OnStart=Set(V,true)
Toggle1.OnCheck=Set(V,false)
Toggle1.OnUnCheck=Set(V,true)
Title1.Visible=V
Subtitle1.Visible=V
Body1.Visible=V

Title1/Subtitle1/Body1...is the controls' names in the first part of the gallery control, and each control has the data from one of the 4 column of SharePoint list. 

Capture.JPG

And what did you mean by "i did this on another app with columns just"? Can you please share the formula that you used to achieve this?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.