10-06-2021 07:41 AM
Microsoft Graph is the gateway to data and intelligence in Microsoft 365. It exposes REST APIs and client libraries to access data on the following Microsoft cloud services:
1) Microsoft 365 core services: Bookings, Calendar, Delve, Excel, Microsoft 365 compliance eDiscovery, Microsoft Search, OneDrive, OneNote, Outlook/Exchange, People (Outlook contacts), Planner, SharePoint, Teams, To-Do, Workplace Analytics.
2) Enterprise Mobility and Security services: Advanced Threat Analytics, Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Active Directory, Identity Manager, and Intune.
3) Windows 10 services: activities, devices, notifications, Universal Print.
4) Dynamics 365 Business Central.
In this video, I will show you how you can call MS Graph API from Power App. You will learn the following:
1) How to open Power App in VS Code
2) Call MSGraph API using the "HTTP with Azure AD" connector
3) Call MSGraph API using Office 365 Groups "send HTTP request" action
When I follow your method exactly, I receive this from Power Apps: