MVP -Microsoft Business Applications (Dynamics 365), Technology Lead at Sable37 (DXC Technology) , Author.
Co-Author of "Dynamics 365 Application Development", recently released book on Dynamics 365 by Packt Publication.
• Microsoft Certified Professional in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016), Microsoft SharePoint (2007 and 2013) and Microsoft .NET with 10+ years of experience.
• 10 years of working experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM starting with CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016 on various project aspects: analysis, designing, developing, leading team etc.
• An avid blogger who likes to learn, help, share and contribute in Community.
• Author of “Nishant Rana’s Weblog” (https://nishantrana.wordpress.com/), technical blog on Microsoft .NET technologies with more than 2.5 million hits and 793 followers. The blog is also recognized as one of the top 35 blogs on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Twitter account https://twitter.com/nishantranaCRM with more than 500 followers, which includes MVP(s) and experts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Technical Reviewer of following books on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
1) Mastering Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Design.
2) CRM 2013 Quick Start.
3) Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design.
4) Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Reporting.
5) Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Application