Level: Powered On
Mr. Dawes is employed by Brightstar Corporation (A Softbank Company) starting in October 2016 as VP of Internal Applications, and in July 2018 became CIO America’s cover Corporate, US and Canada, and LATAM.
Mr. Dawes has spent most of his career in the Consultancy sector. He is a highly successful technology professional with over 30 years’ of experience specializing in:
• Hands on large-scale Global Program & Project Management and Delivery
• Methodology design and championing of Methods such as AGILE (Unified Process, SCRUM and DevOps), ITIL and TOGAF
• Multiple technology platforms including Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft), CRM (Salesforce, Siebel), Human Resource Management (Workday, SuccessFactors, PeopleSoft), Middleware (Oracle, SoftwareAG), and Custom Development (Java, Spring Framework, .NET).
• Application and Content Development and Testing on Mobile Devices (Mobiles, Tablets) to connected back end systems for telecommunications, field services and other processes
• Enterprise Data and Analytics Platforms covering Data Science ML and BI Visualizations capabilities.
Mr Dawes is a results-orientated individual, a driver of utilizing structured methods and approaches to ensure the delivery of engagements. However Mr. Dawes is not just a Methodologist, but applies the theory of these methods (PMP, AGILE Unified Process) in a practical manner to successfully lead and manage his projects from the front to success.
In his time with Oracle Corporation and CSC, he developed a reputation for being an individual you send to engagements that needed to be course corrected. For the majority of the past 20 years his primary focus has been to recover and deliver programs and projects in the $50m-$500m budget range.
His industry experience includes projects in Telecommunications (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Cingular), Media (BBC, Comcast, HBO, MSG), Oil & Gas, Discrete Manufacturing and Process Manufacturing industries.