Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Platform Community / Forums / Bot Administration / Your copilot doesn't h...
Bot Administration
Unanswered

Your copilot doesn't have access to all the required variables and actions. Ask your admin about installing the Omnichannel package or follow this step-by-step walkthrough.

Posted on by

I've just created an account in the Copilot studio, created a bot, and trying to connect it to the Dynamics 365 Customer Service. While doing this, I got this warning with the link to https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2172571.

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 21.57.52.png

I've checked the article, but all the requirements seem to be met. I'm currently using a Trial version, and both the bot and the Dynamics configuration were created with the defaults and were not customized.

I've linked the bot to the workstream, but while testing the bot in Dynamics Live Chat, the bot does not reply to the messages.

Besides this message, I don't see any errors. Do you know if I'm doing something wrong here or missing something in the configuration?

Categories:
  • anooptvarughese Profile Picture
    anooptvarughese 13 on at
    Re: Your copilot doesn't have access to all the required variables and actions. Ask your admin about installing the Omnichannel package or follow this step-by-step walkthrough.

You need to install Omnichannel  Power virtual agent and Omnichannel Telephony Power Virtual Agent Extension

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,954

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,637

Featured topics