Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft T...
Answered

Sorry, the bot can't talk for a while. It's something the bot's owner needs to address. Error code: 2030

Posted on by

Hello everybody!

I have a PVA bot for teams that has been released for some time and runs well.

I periodically look at the sessions to improve the bot even more. In doing so, I found a session with the error message "Sorry, the bot can't talk for a while. It's something the bot's owner needs to address. Error code: 2030". Unfortunately, nothing is written in the session before, so I don't know when and to whom this problem was displayed.

In the list of error codes I did not discover the error 2030, could someone please explain me what this error means?

Thanks a lot already for the help,
Jana

Categories:
  • AlexXks Profile Picture
    AlexXks on at
    Re: Sorry, the bot can't talk for a while. It's something the bot's owner needs to address. Error code: 2030

There is no code - only error name:

Sorry, the bot can't talk for a while. It's something the bot's owner needs to address. Error code: InvalidDialogInterruption. Conversation ID: a:1Ssk5O......OWRfZqnK6T. Time (UTC): 2/12/2024

• nesrivastava Profile Picture
    nesrivastava on at
    Re: Sorry, the bot can't talk for a while. It's something the bot's owner needs to address. Error code: 2030

are you getting the same error code: 2030? Can you please share your error message, Or raise a support ticket to troubleshoot your issue. 

@AlexXks 

AlexXks on at

In this case flow isn't used and topic fails just from input response on a question,

different topics but similar is response of type `Users entire response` 

AlexXks on at

question-users-entire-response.png

Inside the request is used `Ask a question` and waiting for response type of string `User's entire response`
    When I enter a response - immediately appear this error.

Environment: Ms Teams, and error appears only on one account, appears last 2 days,

trying End all topics, End conversation in Topic - doesn't help, 

same scenario on another account works fine.

• Re: Sorry, the bot can't talk for a while. It's something the bot's owner needs to address. Error code: 2030

Mine was a flow issue - all I had to do was re-authenticate myself on Power Automate and the bot worked fine right after that.

nesrivastava on at

@AlexXks, are you also getting the same error? can you please share more details. 

AlexXks on at

Not related to Flow, error appears on any topic after user input as `User's entire response`:

Env: Ms Teams. Error appears not for all users.  

nesrivastava on at

I'm glad the issue is resolved and thank you for the update. @Anonymous!

• Verified answer

@nesrivastava confirming for me it was a PA flow issue which has now resolved error 2030

• Verified answer
    nesrivastava Profile Picture
    nesrivastava on at

hi @Jana1 , does your bot has Power Automate? If yes, check your flow. 2030 -- happens when the flow execution failed.  Please check the flow run history, find the failed run, and see what's causing the problem. 

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Featured topics