cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JKleina
Frequent Visitor

Selecting formatted values from array

Hello! 

My SharePoint list contains 14 rows with columns ['Title'] and ['Description']. Whenever someone needs data from that SP list, they call an adaptive card and choose positions in a multitple Choiset list. Flow filters through the SP list and extracts the array of needed rows. 

Then I have an array looking like that:

[

{

"Title": "Title Lorem Ipsum 1"

"Description": "Description Lorem Ipsum 1"

},

{

"Title": "Title Lorem Ipsum 2"

"Description": "Description Lorem Ipsum 2"

}

]

I would like these informations to appear in the email in this form - so without titles (headings?):

Title Lorem Ipsum 1:

Description Lorem Ipsum 1

I tried to use the Compose and Select actions, but it makes the e-mail look bad and that's also important aspect of that. Can you please give me any solutions how to extract those data properly into e-mail? Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
JKleina
Frequent Visitor

Hi again. I received no answer, so I slightly modified the original post as I made some progress with previous issue. If there's someone who could help me with the new problem, I'll be grateful 🙂

VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @JKleina 

1) Show your flow.

2) Explain what do you mean saying " it makes the e-mail look bad".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,646)