cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Data does not always display

Hello, whenever I run my app on the web, I'm able to see the (...), which lets me know the data is displayed and has refreshed, but when run the app on my phone, the data does not always display. Can someone help?
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just updated the app to the latest version. It displayed this message when the app opened:

Failed to load (my data source). An unknown error occured. My data source is a SharePoint Online list.

Hi Lp939,

What is the version of your Phone? The first time you open the App on Phone, a message would be shown as “App wants to use these services+features” and you would be asked to click the Allow button, at there, which account do you use to sign in SharePoint?

My Phone version is iOS10. I create and save an App based on SharePoint Online list on PowerApps studio, then I open the App on my Phone, I can run and edit the App and I don’t get any error message and all the data can be displayed.

Here is an article about using PowerApps on Phones and Tablets, hope it can be a reference for you:
https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorials/run-app-client/

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi I see a similar issue when sharing the app, for me the creator it works fine, but other users are seeing the error described above by @Anonymous. The two connection I have is SP and O365users. The one failing is the O365Users connection. We have tried to delete the connections manually and recoonect at relauch. But still same issue. Any suggesting. PowerApp App on phone is up to date. iOS.

Any suggestions @v-yamao-msft

Now working in the power app,  I also encountered the error while in edit mode.
WP_20161026_11_50_59_Pro.jpg

This is the same error that a lot off my collegues se when I share the app. Is the Office365Users unstable?

Now they get this: is this locally ? Or are there others with the same issue?

IMG_1431 (004).png

hpkeong
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi

As shared before in other forum, on-and-off, some of my apps were having similar or other ERROR in red alert.

No idea why did they happen though it had been running smoothly beforehand.

Anyway, got to keep trying and hope after 1/Nov GA all are OK.

God Bless!

(Sometimes, even PG can;t really answer why!)

hpkeong

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,931)