Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Migrated_User
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Logic Flow - Get Items Filter

Content migrated from TechNet.  Post attribution to:  Haroldk-MSFT

I'm trying to add a get items from SharePoint Online step to a logic flow for PowerApps. The hint in the Filter Query field suggests using an ODATA filter - but I keep getting errors on my logic flow.

1. What is the correct syntax? I'm trying something very simple to start, just ID eq 1 (I do have an item 1 in my list). Do I need to include filter= in the string? Any documentation on this?

2. If my logic flow returns data, how do I access it in my power app? Any documentation on this?

3. I found where I can see if my logic flow returned success or failure - but is there any place I can see the details on this, or get an error message to help me debug?

4. Can I return the success or failure info of my logic flow to my power app?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Hilary,

I confirmed with the PG that this functionality has not been implemented yet.  It's in the plan to support filter query. We don't have a timeline right now.

Thanks,

Harold

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Migrated_User
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi Hilary Stoupa,

Thank you for your questions.

We are currently looking into this issue and will give you an update as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Hi Hilary,

I confirmed with the PG that this functionality has not been implemented yet.  It's in the plan to support filter query. We don't have a timeline right now.

Thanks,

Harold

View solution in original post

Oh, thanks so much! I'd guessed I was using it wrong. 🙂

Just to confirm, filters in a query in general are not functioning yet? For example, I have a Sharepoint list. I can add a button to show all items in the list. What I want to do is to add a button to only show items where FieldA = "test". This is not currently possible, correct?

Hi all

Any news on this topic? Is there already a target date for implementing this filter functionality?

You guys are building a really interesting product; I hope you are able to implement these features quickly!

@Migrated_User wrote:

Hi Hilary,

Thanks,

Harold

Anybody know if this is working now (and if so proper synax)?

As FYI, I'm looking to filter a Google Sheets get rows data source without using a secondary condition (built-in filter query in data source).

Jared Pickerell
Tech Director
Troy Public Schools, USD 429

Hi,

Do we have the ODATA filter available now ? I need to filter the Get rows from CDS.

Thanks

Shruti

Hi,

I couldn't find any status updates regarding this issue...

Has the function been inplemented yet?

We are looking forward to it.

Thijs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Where does this issue stand?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,551)