cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Powerapps studio displays combo-box field but not published (app) version within Gallery and Fields

Hi,

I have an issue with my galleries. Currently, I have two data sources 1) a master file, and 2) a utility type table.

I'm using combo box and retrieving (multi-selected) data into SQL server, the utility data is fed correctly to the Master file. However when I want my user to see their previous form entries (one gallery) or all entries (another gallery), the 'Utility' data will not appear in either, however, all other fields will.

As you can notice, the attached shows that the utility data appears in PowerApps studio however, when publishing the version online it no longer appears.

Please note, i've attempted multiple ways such as LookUp('[dbo].[EMF_Master]',ThisItem.ID = ID, Utility_x0020_Type), or ThisItem.

Please advise on what i may doing incorrectly or any possible resolutions to this issue.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Anthony

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
timl
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous 

As a first step, could you check your 'Explicit Column Selection'  setting, as per this link?

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Power-app-works-fine-when-i-run-from-edit-mode-but-in-user-s-run/td-p/195266

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
timl
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous 

As a first step, could you check your 'Explicit Column Selection'  setting, as per this link?

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Power-app-works-fine-when-i-run-from-edit-mode-but-in-user-s-run/td-p/195266

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @timl so much for your timely response and solution!! It is very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Anthony

You're welcome Anthony!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,609)